Collecting on a Judgment
- Court orders
- Options for the creditor
- Payment Hearing
- Garnishing wages or bank accounts
- Seizure or sale of goods
- Default Hearing
- Registration against land
Appealing Small Claims Court Decisions
- What is an appeal?
- What happens at the hearing?
- What happens to the enforcement of the original Small Claims order while I am appealing?
- Do I need a lawyer to make an appeal?
- How do I file an appeal?
- What notices do I have to serve? When? How?
- When do I need to file my Statement of Argument and the transcripts?